Monday, February 25, 2013

November 2012

November started off with me going to the Women's Retreat that myself and the rest of the planning committee have been working on preparing this past year. It was a great time of spiritual refreshment and it was also a ton of fun!
The following weekend Rebecca and I attended the Secret Keeper Girl Live event in Bellingham along with several of Rebecca's friends and their Moms. We had supper together and then drove down to the event. It was a fun evening.




On November 11 we honoured Remembrance Day by making poppies from tissue.


The next day Rebecca and I went out to get her some new glasses! Do you like her new look?


Then we spent some time packing shoe boxes for Samaritan's Purse and writing notes from each of the kids to put inside the boxes.








November 15th was a special day for Christine, Joshua and Caleb. This was the day of the Black Belt Induction. The day they received their Black Belts in Taekwondo. I'm going to write about that more in a separate post. 
I'll end this post about November with an excerpt from Caleb's journal. I've scanned it here:







No comments:

Post a Comment